Guidon Acier Eemann Tech CZ 75, CZ SHADOW 2
The Eemann Tech CZ 75 Front Sight, Checkered, Steel has been specially developed and produced for CZ SHADOW 2, CZ 75 handgun and its modifications. Available height options of the sight are from 5 mm to 8 mm.
The Eemann Tech CZ 75 Front Sight has been specially developed and produced for CZ SHADOW 2, CZ 75 handgun and its modifications. Available height options of the sight are from 5 mm to 8 mm. This choice availability allows satisfying expectations of highly demanding shooters in sights customizing for any kind of shooting disciplines.
The visible side of the Eemann Tech front sight is checkered in order to obtain maximum clarity and eliminate a glare that is common for polished surfaces.
A small pre-cut has already been preliminary made in the base of the front sight for more convenient drilling after installation it on the slide.
The height of the front end of the Eemann Tech CZ 75 Front Sight is lower than its back end for making the visible side of the sight sharper while aiming.
The latest technology coating keeps the appearance of the sight much longer than the factory made front sights.
• Fiber Optics Rod Diameter: NO
• Height: 5.00 - 8.00 mm with step 0.5 mm
• Front sight Wide: 3.0 mm
The set includes:
• 1 pc. - Blister Package
• 1 pc. - Front Sight
• 1 pc. - Front Sight Pin for CZ (ET-130058)
• The height of factory made front sight on CZ 75 SP01 SHADOW is 5,5 mm.
• The recommended height of the front sights that could be used with Eemann Tech adjustable real sights is 7.5 mm and higher.
• Installation by certified gunsmith is recommended.