Black Front Sight for GLOCK by Dawson Precision
Dawson Precision Glock Black Front Sight.
At Dawson Precision we know the many factors involved in perfect bullet impact, that's why we make so many different heights and widths sights for your pistol.
It's a big undertaking to manufacture and stock so many different front sights but the owner of Dawson Precision is a shooter and believes a pistol that is not zeroed properly is useless.
You spend a lot of money on your shooting gear and ammo to improve your shooting skills, so it makes sense to have your sights set to impact perfectly.
Dawson Black Front Sight: Black (no Fiber), Serrated
Height: .285" (7,3mm); .300" (7,68mm)
Wide: .100" (2,56mm); .115" (2,94mm); .125" (3,2mm)
• Wide Base Provides Added Mounting Strength
• No Glare Serrated Front of Sight
• Tools and Instructions Included
• Many Heights to Zero Your Glock Perfectly
• Many Widths to Tune Your Sight Picture to Your Eyesight
The set includes:
• Dawson Front Sight
• Sight Mounting Tool
Fits Glock: 17/19/20/21/22/23/26/27/29/30/31/34/35/36/37/41
Except Glock 17L or Glock 24
Dawson Precision code: 019-006; 019-007; 019-018; 019-157; 019-012
Dawson Precision Sight Calculator
• Please check sight is correct before fitting! Altered Sights CAN NOT be returned for credit.
• Dawson sights are made of quality carbon steel. Keep sight oiled to prevent rust.
• Installation by certified gunsmith is recommended.